Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am a council tennant with willow park in manchester.I have

Customer Question

i am a council tennant with willow park in manchester.I have had an on going argument with them about a repair which they have attended but problem still persist ,i have a leak in the kitchen which has been going on for over 2years, i have recently undergone surgery to have part of my right lung removed for cancer they do know this yet my proble with this damn leek is still going on they came out wednesday just gone and put in a new pipe,i have just had to call out emergancy services as the leak has not stopped and now coming through my light fitttings they cant do anything till monday now yet again can i claim any sort of compensation
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much are you seeking to claim please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ido not want your service I would like my money back if I knew you had to pay for a question I would not of asked
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

I simply want to know how much you want to claim and then I can tell you the legal steps.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't know through everything I would say about3000

You need to write and set out your losses and request compensation within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not compensate you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No what about my 47pond PayPal took foe a questionnaire

You can claim for that as well.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not want your service I don't rate it either just inform PayPal about refunding my 47 pound

Ok. All the best or you can seek a refund here:

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help/how-can-i-request-refund