12826847

I would like some professional advice on a couple of

Customer Question

I would like some professional advice on a couple of questions I have.approximately15 years ago the consultant I was under told me with my work ethic I would be dead within the year.Obviously I am not but I did return my driving licence and since then I am having the devils own job getting it back.they did return it for1 year but then suspended it again because they were told that I was drinking.My only conviction is a drink-drive offence in 1981.nothing else.Unfortunately due to their continued behaviour I have had to give up my two official jobs 1 was a senior international fraud investigator salary would now be in the region of £50,000.the second job was a mini cab driver,as you will appreciate the two compliment each other for information gathering.I did study in the law
but found some aspects bored me.Conveyancing/trusts and probate.Any thoughts?.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Please can you tell me what your specific question is in relation to this?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

I've been asked to look at this.

Why did they revoke it?