12826847

I changed my telephone and internet supplier with the answer

Customer Question

hi, I changed my telephone and internet supplier with the answer of reducung the cost. I told the new supplier what I w\as paying and that my reason for changing was to reduce the cost which was around £40 per month which included T.V. , landline and internet. They werte only providing landline and internet and assured me that they could provide me with this service for less than £30 per month and assured me that I could continue to get my T.V. from talkTalk. Wrong I could not get t.v. on its own but my first bill came after 2 months and was £119.35 for two months . I talked to them to say this was rediculous. and got my third month's bill which was £74.46. I said this was not what they had aggreed to and got my 4 th months bill which was £72.23. I had previously said I would cancell my direct debit and they said I couldn't, having signed up for two years ... But I did and now they have instructed a solicitor. I explained the situation to him and he has taken his clients instructions and they have instructed to persuei the case.. Any surgestions ? please. Bob bennett- Baggs
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Have they made a court claim?