12826847

I'm due in magistrates court in the morning (which is my 2nd

Customer Question

I'm due in magistrates court in the morning (which is my 2nd time as it wsd adjourned when I pleaded not guilty on the 15th Nov) my neighbours are trying to put an asbo on me due to the state of my garden n dog faeces, (there's so many lies) ive been constantly sick for the last two weeks (have medical cert to prove so) Ive been unable to seek any legal advice but have cleaned my garden up considerably since complaint was made and it got in such a mess as I was a rape victim which affected my mental state with which I'm currently being treated for. My car broke down today also and I have a mechanic coming to take a look at this which I can also prove. So I have no transport and unfit to go anywhere, could you please advise me as to the best action I can take from here? Thanking you Joanne Flynn
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 months ago.

Hello Joanne my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Why have you been unable to seek legal advice?