Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I am involved in a year training course but I want to get

Customer Question

Hello, I am involved in a year training course but I want to get out of it. It has been sold as a franchise for property leasing options and international property. I paid £12k and I am 5 months into the training/business.
What they committed to is below
You must have a marketing budget of at least £300 per month for this business
Full phone and email support for 12 months and on going training
1-2-1 coaching with accountabilty
12 Month training
Face to face meeting as requested by Maurice
First batch of leads included- recuring leads will be charged at £40 per lead
10% of all net commission on deals completed in first 12 months will be due.
There will be some extra costs to set up your business to make sure you are legal
The only cancellation information I received was
Important Notice: Fast completion ltd No description or information given on any documents attached to this e-mail about any properties or their values, whether written or verbal or whether or not particulars ("information"), may be relied upon as statement of representation or fact. We advise that all our clients take their own financial advice and we insist that clients conduct their own due diligence. This e-mail (and any attachment) is confidential and may also be privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Fast completion ltd or any of their Subsidiary Companies. Fast completion ltd accepts no liability for the contents of this e-mail or of any attachment. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, disclosure, printing or copying is expressly prohibited. Further, if you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from acting or refraining from acting in reliance on this e-mail.We also Strongly advise viewing before putting any money down. Reservation fees are non refundable but may be transferred to another property, if a refund is granted then allow up-to 28 days for refund. Risks, with the 'creative' deals we put together their is an element of risk you must consult with solicitors to make sure you are comfortable before you proceed. properties 'sold as seen' with no warranties or guarantees
Expert:  Alex J. replied 11 days ago.

Hi Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Have you notified the company of your intention to cancel? What part of the training service have they not delivered on? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Why the hell have you done that? I was asking for an answer to a question and not for you to act on my behalf. The service is answer a question not head off and do something you have not been asked to do. They have delivered on all aspects of training but some of their claims of income are misleading. Also I received no cancellation policy.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry I am a plonker, I am really sorry. I have not notified them that I wish to cancel. Sorry again. I need to read things correctly.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The document is how they advertise but not once have I received that much. They also mention headache free but it is far from headache free.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Maurice
Great to speak with you yesterday.
From our discussions, I understand that these are your objectives:1. To achieve an extra income of £100,000 from packaging property deals and selling them on using creative strategies.2. To work less and make MORE, we will show you how to do this effectively by focussing on the 10% that brings in the 90%3. To attract incoming motivated leads and enquiries from prospects and clients to turn in to 4 figure pay off's4. To actively find MOTIVATED sellers using FREE channels.
5. To learn and gain the skills to find the deals you can keep for yourself or trade deals on as you wish.
6. To be able to travel if you wish and still do deals remotely, even if you are in the UK or overseas.
My track record and experienceThe International Property Broker (IPB) program, along with my personal coaching service is limited and exclusive to a small number of people each year. I don't sell seminars or courses - I am also busy doing deals, so we will working together - and focused on helping you to succeed.
I have been fortunate to make 6 figures a year, and now travel the world (as you know from my podcast) implementing creative property strategies worldwide brokering deals. It's been a lot of fun, and my focus now is to scale up and work with a small group of entrepreneurs this year.
About 60 new enquiries for the IPB program are received each month - and I enjoy training just one or two new brokers (each month).The good news…
From our conversations, it's clear that we will work well together - and here's how:1. I will show you the full system, plan and process of how I complete deals worldwide on creative terms and the rent to rent strategy as a bonus, which is taking the UK by storm at present so you can package and sell these deals for maximum profit.
2. This will be a 12-month coaching program which will be flexible to each new broker, starting with a 1-1 training meeting between us (Skype or physical meet) on a mutually agreed date.
This program is totally bespoke to you and your needs, ambitions, goals and lifestyle.
2a. We will work together on finding these 'creative' deals - how to find multiple motivated property sellers, etc
2b. How to negotiate using specific methods and techniques to attract sellers to you
2c. How to secure each property deal using the correct paperwork
2d. How and where to find buyers or investors ready to pay you 4 figures for each deal
2e. How to ensure that you get paid every time - up to £5,000 per deal
2f. Access to my contacts that have taken me years to build up at a cost of thousands of pounds - including solicitors that move quickly. 'Your network is your net worth'
2g. I will provide a reference so you can join the highly accredited AIPP (Association of International Property Professionals) which will help you to close more deals
3. I'll be showing you why NOW is the best time to be involved with 'creative' deals and building a portfolio 'controlling everything but owning nothing', which is the best asset protection strategy.
4. Il be there to 'hold your hand' through many of your deals and work closer together with you, as much as required
Please see below a webinar on some of my deals...
https://youtu.be/rrqIRj17-Ag
A very unique offer...
I will only work with you if I feel that we are a 'good match' and then ONLY if I will add substantial value to your business life.
Completing just 1 to 2 property deals will cover the IPB fees and you can then go on to make 6 figures per year - so this is how we can get started:
Option 1: IPB training and support fee of £12,000
plus: 10% of new brokerage fees generated (first 12 months only)
Added bonus on this package onlyBonus 1:Access to my own deals to sell which gives you an instant product to sell
Introductions to other trusted partners with fully packaged deals
FREE 1st batch of leads of ready to convert (15 leads) average conversion rate 1 out of 10 leads leads to £3-£5k profit.Bonus 2: Des will show you how to get to £100,000 per year with the quickest route possible and add MORE value to this program, this is worth £thousands in its self as Des has helped me with mindset and belief.Option 2: IPB training and support fee of £8,000
plus: 20% of new brokerage fees generated (first 12 months only)
This % royalty provides a strong ongoing incentive for me to work with you to secure multiple deals - using the IPB system and process.
Just let me know which option suits you, and I look forward to working with you soon.

mobile: 07412 487926 
skype: david.france82
P.S
Due to the level of enquiries we are getting 80+-100 per month we only want to work with 1-2 new people per month
P.P.SWe will be increasing our leads and as a result will be increasing our prices around 20% higher within the next 2 months
i suggest you take advantage of the current prices*Please note you will need money f
Expert:  Alex J. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, Thank you. The document you have provided is essentially a sales pitch, did they ask you to sign any terms and conditions? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No they didn't. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, Thank you. If you did not sign any terms and conditions, then you could grounds to terminate for breach of contract. How much money would you seek to recover? The whole sum? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Well actually no, just half of it
Expert:  Alex J. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, Thank you. ***** suggest you do is write to them and explain why you are unhappy with the course and say you want to terminate and want a refund of half your money. If they do not respond or ignore you, you will have to sue them in the small claims court

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

Can you tell me bit more about how they have failed to deliver the course as described?

AJ