12826847

There is a vendetta against my son's family by another

Customer Question

There is a vendetta against my son's family by another family. Their son(17/18 in July) has been attacked by person unknown in which my son tried to intervene. That person ran off. The son had 2 friends with him and goaded on he proceeded to punch my son who would not retaliate even when knocked tothe ground. The son and his mates have told the police that it was my son who attacked him. He has been arrested and taken to the police station. This was at 15:30 and we were expecting a statement to be taken and him sent home but he has just phoned up and they are keeping him at the station. He is innocent and it is not within his nature to lash out. My son's eldest daughter has just been to court about another lad who was guilty of a knife attack and he was given community service. This boy is best friends with my son's accuser. My son has never been in trouble with the police and he has just managed to call his wife. He is extremely distressed. What on earth do we do.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
U cant i needed help last nite. Its 2 late now. U stated that i would get a reply within 8 to ten minutes. My son managed to get a duty solicitor. I paid u 4 nothing and i want a refund
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

.