12826847

I have been stallked and slandered by lots of people for

Customer Question

I have been stallked and slandered by lots of people for years. However, recently they have started the campaign in airports and the flight attendents and immigration officers have been racially incited to join in.
Could you help?
Expert:  F E Smith replied 7 months ago.

Could you please explain the background here and tell us particularly, who “they” are? Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It started a long time ago, however, gradually turned into a mass hate campaign. I moved to the flat I am living in now 5 years ago. Three women were behind this . When I came to this building, the neighbours were already incited racially against me. They started sending me before me out of the building just before I went out and ask other people to watch. They send people to sit behind me on the buses an d make funny sounds. Sometimes they involve the bus drivers they have racially incited agains t me. When I reported one of the guys in the building who was pretending to coming to my flat to the reception. One of the receptionist who was actually watching this guy following me into the building ran out of the reception to tell him. They had friends in the met and involved the police and after this incident the police themselves started having a go at me.
When I travel, they follow me to the airport and set me up with a guy and then send the message to the immigration and the flight attendance.
0n the 4th Apr I travelled to Stockholme to see my family. They followed me to the airport. When I was in the queue to go into the gate. A very tall guy came near me and coughed in a strange way. That is their signal that they know me and went and stood at the back of the queue. Some people must be watching him. This means that he knows me and is travelling with me to Sweden. When I entered the aircraft, I realised all the flight attendents new me. One of them also gave their signal when he sat down for the take off!In Stockholme I was followed by many cars and men where ever I went eventhough I was with my sister and brother-in-law.
Coming back was the same. I was followed by two men and there were at least 10 people were waiting for mearound the building!It is a sychological intimidation! Where ever I go they right behind me and they want me to know it!This is just one percent of what is happening! I have to think 5 times before going out!It is escalating day by day!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just want you to know that I need to know who I should get in touch especially about the problems at airports. How do they get to know which flight i am on. Someone must be looking through the list at the airports?
how can i get police involved when some of them are part of the problem?
By the way you have already charged me 44 pounds and no advice. So what was the money for?