12826847

I had a woman who wanted to practice yoga in my yoga studio

Customer Question

I had a woman who wanted to practice yoga in my yoga studio with 16 other students but she wanted to bring her medical detection dog into the actual studio with her whilst she practiced her yoga . Some of my students have asthma and allergies so I also have to take them into consideration. I refused her and now she wants to take me to court, this was a complimentary class that I had offered so no payment had taken place and she has never visited my studio just a verbal conversation on the phone. Now she is bombarding me with aggressive and threathening e mails and posting bad reviews about my business.
please advise the law. She is a fully qualified yoga teacher but has type 2 diabetes
thank you
serena
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What specifically is she trying to take you to court for?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ben she is threatening legal action, is aggressive and demanding
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just need to be prepared and to know my rights regarding the dog. She is diabetic but is also a yoga teacher and has caused disruption in the usa before with the same kind of thing .

Thanks but has she mentioned what legal action she is actually going to pursue - i.e. what is she going to sue you for exactly?

Hello, not sure if you saw my follow up query above - has she mentioned what legal action she is actually going to pursue - i.e. what is she going to sue you for exactly?