12826847

I work as an interim executive for a public traded company.

Customer Question

I have been with the company for 9 months, I was originally employed in a specific capacity aligned to my skills and expertise for 7 months. Then this programme was shut down and I was involved with something else not aligned to my skill set.
I was used as a scape goat and my employee put me under duress that I reluctantly agreed to leave. They are disputing paying my contracted notice period. I want to recover this and to ensure this type of bullying does not occur in future, so want to advise CEO of this issue. Seeking advise on how best to address.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Did you work your notice period?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Did you work your notice period?