31090051

I've been asked by my old solicitors if I knew there was

Customer Question

Hi I've been asked by my old solicitors if I knew there was proposals for planning permission in the vicinity. At the time of selling the planning for 2 caravans had already gone through a year before this. 1 static caravan was already on site when the buyer looked around the flat so i thought nothing of it when I disclosed 'No'.
The buyer has put this to me and are waiting for an answer.
Expert:  JGM replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question. A planning proposal is a proposal which has been applied for but not granted and for which there is a neighbour notification. Where planning permission has already been granted that is no longer a proposal; it has already been granted. Check the wording of the contract with your buyer to see what your obligation actually was as regards disclosure. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.