12826847

I have to go to an Irish court for domestic violence act

Customer Question

I have to go to an Irish court for domestic violence act 1996 section 22 I have never touched my ex girlfriend I only loved her I have been informed all communication is blocked, I have been sending text and mails but opens them and uses them I have not been in any contact for three months, I have also been tricked by her saying I will only look at your work account mails now I have been dismissed over this because she informed my employers I am to blame there but can you advice I know I will need to see a solisitor
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

Hi - what is the charge and have you any previous?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi I am being charged with a protection order and a safety order, I last seen my ex girlfriend on the 22 feb and we last spoke on the phone on the 14th march, I have no previous and I am very down about all this, I have lost my job and just want to move on , I live in London and my ex lives in Kerry I have no intention of going over to see her I have stopped all communication now I have deleted all about her names all internet sites and will never speak or try to contact her again
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

Sorry, can't help.

I'm in England.