Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have emailed paypal several times about my refunds being

I have emailed paypal several times about my refunds being added to my paypal balance. An amount of £22.14 was added on 18th May but i had a refund on 4th May and two refunds of £9.99 and i think one other. I have emailed paypal on sebetal occasions for an explanation but have not been replied to.
Sue Osborne
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sue my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How did the refunds become due?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Because of sending goods back i didnt want
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nothing more to add

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

Their address in the UK is:

*****Square

London

EC4A 3TW

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.