Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I was checking some details about a company registered in

I was checking some details about a company registered in London and I matched this name Barabara Kahan as a director. Finally I found that the same name seems to be director of hundreds of companies based in London. How this is possible?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: there is one company called Terravision that has many branches and other companies registered under the sane name or director. in one of his companies I found this Barbara Kahan as a director so I was suspicious and I found that this name registered as borned on 1931 is practically the director of a huge number of companies
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

This is a common name of an individual.

What is the FULL name of the company?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was collecting all the information about an Italian enterpreneur called Fabio Petroni that opened several companies in UK under the name of Terravision (majority). He's under judgment in Italy for fraudolent bankruptcy and I was checking if his English companies at the moment they have some economical problems (statement with overdue). one company is called Britaly and the resigned Director was this Barbara Kahan that I found out is in title with hundreds English companies and it doesn't seems real. She borned on 1931! so I assume is a way to start a company without being involved in controlls.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No need gir call

You can get free information at:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/

However you can search by name and/or company.

However if it is a common name (and Khan is) it may bring up lots of results - but you don't necessarily know whether it is the same person.

Anyone can start a company in the UK unless they have been made bankrupt or disqualified.

If Fabio Petroni is corrupt you can inform companies house, who can disqualify him from being a Director or running a business.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No answer yet
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this means that if he has been condamned in Italy and there is the advise to the companies hous government they dissolve him like a director in all his companies registered? This wouldn't mean he has to stop to run his English companies?

Correct. He can not be a Director or person in significant control

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it does. Everyone can have this deal or the procedure is only for solicitors or lawyers

Everyone.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it does. Thanks I have seen is possible to charge documentation to the company. But if I need to make this information relevat to the companies house how I should inform them? there is a special address where to get in touch?

Companies House

Crown Way,

Cardiff

CF14 3UZ

UK

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i suppose is better to write them officially sending the documentation, right?

Correct.

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. Thank you in advance and good luck!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok finished