12826847

The house next door has been turned into a drugs

Customer Question

Good morning
The house next door has been turned into a drugs manufacturing plant.
I have so far notified the 101, an actual desk officer at a police station, an actual police officer that I interrupted while he was carrying out the extremely important task of giving out parking tickets to show him the house and the modifications made (he agreed it looked like a manufacturing plant) ..AND A ppc in the upcoming election.
Plainly getting them to 'do their job' isn't working so i need to be able to apply a different set of laws that even drug cartels have to adhere to.
The law of economics.
So, the question is can I make the police inaction less attractive financially than actually doing something by suing them for failing to carry out their duties in the face of good evidence that a fairly major crime is being carried out?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

Hi - are you asking if you can sue the police?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
let me know when you can continue as I really do have to makes some calls before everybody goes 'Poets' day...
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

Hi. I'm not going to be able to call until tonight as I'm in a trial.

I could carry on online.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi JoProbably makes sense to delay until both of us can engage in the conversation fully.I'm pretty bad at multitasking and I have a fair bit to do over the next few hours so one less thing might be prudent.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

Ok. I will be back tonight.

If you send me a message when you are ready I will call.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
roughly when would that be? don't want to call just as you get through the door and are still heading for the medicinal wine rack....!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

21.00hrs?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry, this dropped off my question list.

i can call this afternoon? Does that suit?

If you send me a message when you are ready I'll be able to call.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jo
My work as IT support company means that a lot of work gets done out of hours and doesnt always go to plan.
Last nights expected 1h. extended to about four so I didnt even realise it was midnight until ..I realised..so apologies if you tried to raise me.this afternoon should be ok I think.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

Trying now.