12826847

My employer failed to disclose info during my ET. I now have

Customer Question

My employer failed to disclose info during my ET. I now have access to this information which I had backed up on a USB and then unfortunately lost the USB. The emails on the USB is very damaging to the employer. The employer does not know that I now have these emails.
Do I let the Respondents know that I now have access to these emails?
I also managed to obtain two excellent references which totally contradicted what the Respondents had stated to the Judge at the ET.
I have a reconsideration hearing in September - however I believe that my employer is not disclosing further info they have in their possession.
My case was a whistle blowing case. My home insurers are funding me. I had less than two yerars service.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What is the nature of the email evidence you have?