12826847

My partner has just had his license revoked on medical

Customer Question

my partner has just had his license revoked on medical grounds-he has early stage Alzheimers. At this point in time he feels capable of continuing to drive and I must say that I have never felt concerned by the standard of his driving, my niece scares the pants off me! I believe there is a method of appealing this decision but have no idea of where to begin. Can you offer some suggestions please?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.

Hi - what are the details regarding this issue please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Paul requires a temporary license issued by the DVLA in order that he can take the Driving Assessment Course, which is recognised by the DVLA, providing he asses the test he will be able to have his license back. Have no idea of how to obtain a temporary license from the DVLA
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no thanks text will do fine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello are you still there?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello are you still there? I will put a stop on payment unless you respond within the next five minutes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok forget it I am going to stop payment now. Thank you for nothing
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.

OK. Good luck.