29905560

Follow up to my replacement windows issue Would you be

Follow up to my replacement windows issue
Would you be prepared to advise what needed to go into an initial letter and how forceful i should be etc.I've never had to do this before and it's a little daunting tbh
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

In a first letter I would suggest you simply outline what has happened so far (only a brief summary to remind them how you found yourself here, I would say a paragraph on that). Then detail what you expect from them to resolve this, perhaps bullet points would be useful so it is clear. Finally a deadline by which they should contact you to arrange the work.

Try not to be too aggressive in the first letter as the more aggressive someone is the more likely the other party will be put on the defensive and could affect their willingness to work with you.

However, if this initial letter does not work, then you can become more formal and matter of fact. I would say if the initial deadline has passed with no communication then you can write another letter, again with a summary and what you expect but state that there is now a final deadline and that falling to meet it would leave you with no option but to issue proceedings in the County Court.

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

Hello, not sure if you are having trouble seeing my posts? Do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the response to your query? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks