12826847

I need to know what type of lawyer I need for a claim under

Customer Question

I need to know what type of lawyer I need for a claim under deed of amendment and restatement .
A complex background of a partner turning his shares in a restaurant to a loan agreement. A verbal agreement was given to pay less than amount stated in the contract for the first 3 months. This was paid but he is now claiming the full amount.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. I am a corporate lawyer. Do you have the loan agreement? Were the shares cancelled? What value of loan is recorded in the company balance sheet?

I have to go offline, so please do not be concerned if you do not hear from me immediately, I will respond? Kind regards AJ