Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I'm a divorced farther of 2 children with no access to them.

Customer Question

I'm a divorced farther of 2 children with no access to them. I would like to set up a individual savings account for both of them. Can I obtain their birthday certificates without having to contact the mother?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes you would be entitled to do so - you can order them online here: https://www.gov.uk/order-copy-birth-death-marriage-certificate

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating. You will not be charged for providing a rating.