12826847

Am a small (tiny) business. Wedding venue decoration. Was

Customer Question

am a small (tiny) business. Wedding venue decoration. Was denied access on saturday to set up until last 25 mins which was not sufficient time to set up everything. As a result, I did not have time to set up 2 twinkle table skirts (the venue had installed table skirts on these tables that were not removable and I had no time to create a way of setting up lights behind the skirts they had)
Bride is now claiming refund from me for not providing what she paid for. My argument is that I did provide but was prevented from setting up by the venue, making it the responsibility of the venue and not me?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Were you aware of access times for the venue?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Were you aware of access times for the venue?