12826847

I am being bombarded with defamatory remarks via text

Customer Question

I am being bombarded with defamatory remarks via text messages
from my partners ex-wife to him regarding myself, lies and mis-truths which need to stop.
I would like a letter to ask this to stop, if not requesting an injunction.
I would like this dealt with asap.
dOMINIQUE
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What remarks are actually being made?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Name calling, various! Also that I have been incapacitated drinking, which is not true and I gave evidence to this and I'm a bad mother, again untrue.

OK, thank you for your response. Leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Hi there just to clarify - we are only an online Q&A service so we cannot draft or send any letters on your behalf - is this what you had in mind?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you point me in the right direction?

if you need someone to write a letter for you then you should see someone local to you, just a civil litigation solicitor or even a criminal solicitor as this can amount to harassment, to be honest any High Str solicitor