Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have a basic builder dispute that I would like assistance

I have a basic builder dispute that I would like assistance on please? Can someone help me, either email or phone call..... today? This is from builders perspective with client disputing a labour only fixed price for a fixed term of 10 weeks.... client has constantly added and changed the content of original brief. 10 weeks have been completed (most not all price paid) another 3 estimated to completion - therefore monies have been request to fully complete (labour only) and client is refusing to pay for additional time. The delays have been solely down to client changing mind, brief, additional discussion and delays.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Jamie
We have already spoken about this..... so I'm going to close this thread and re-open the other so that you have everything in one place. Hope thats OK?
Thanks Amanda

Sure.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Clarified :)

Please don't reply otherwise the system thinks you are stuck and expects a response from me.......

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No more replies, after this - but please reply to the other thread. many thanks Amanda
How do I rate you on this and close off?

Try now! Thanks.

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor