29905560

I would like to know which are the best state schools in

I would like to know which are the best state schools in Sussex, Surry and somerset
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

You can actually search for these results using the following site:

https://www.locrating.com

You can type in an area, postcode, city and it will give you a map, which you can zoom in/out from to get the desired area you are looking for. Any schools rated Outstanding by Ofsted will be displayed with a green block on the map.

Alternatively you can use the official Government search tool:

https://www.gov.uk/school-performance-tables

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. Many thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He Ben, Thanks for the info.
I have another question- I would like to return to Philadelphia with my 6 year old son.
My soon to be x will not give permission. I must APPLY TO RETURN or ask for Permission to return. Please can you source the exact paperwork I need to fill in, the cost and where the court would be. Also how long the process may take.
One last question- Who pays for court fees if my x husband ( soon to be) take me. He is the respondent. I am the petitioner.

Hi this is a completely separate question and not my area of law so please post it as a new and separate query, many thanks