Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Thinking of changing touer caravan for statick caravan left

Thinking of changing touer caravan for statick caravan left them my caravan which they said will give 10500 agreed also left 500 cash deposit this was in February 2017 they sold my caravan prior to us selecting or finding won that we wanted to buy we did find one and signed for it on the 12/3/17 approximately six weeks after they sold our caravan with out permission we were told we might lose our cash deposit if we failed to purchase a static have they broke the law selling my caravan be four us selecting a static with out approval
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 20 days ago.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I knew about small claims court but you did not give me any information on have they broke the law and any laws passed by acts were I am protected
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 days ago.

Forgive me, I must have missed where you asked for that in your initial question.

Sorry. This comes under the Consumer Rights Act 2015

They have failed to act with all reasonable skill and care, as such pursuant to the Act, they are in breach of contract.

Does that clarify?

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you