How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5908
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Thinking of changing touer caravan for statick caravan left

This answer was rated:

Thinking of changing touer caravan for statick caravan left them my caravan which they said will give 10500 agreed also left 500 cash deposit this was in February 2017 they sold my caravan prior to us selecting or finding won that we wanted to buy we did find one and signed for it on the 12/3/17 approximately six weeks after they sold our caravan with out permission we were told we might lose our cash deposit if we failed to purchase a static have they broke the law selling my caravan be four us selecting a static with out approval
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No thank you

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I knew about small claims court but you did not give me any information on have they broke the law and any laws passed by acts were I am protected

Forgive me, I must have missed where you asked for that in your initial question.

Sorry. This comes under the Consumer Rights Act 2015

They have failed to act with all reasonable skill and care, as such pursuant to the Act, they are in breach of contract.

Does that clarify?

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5908
Experience: Solicitor
Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you