13262538

A minor has had sex with 15/16 older men but is only

Customer Question

a minor has had sex with 15/16 older men but is only taking*****is this classed as victimisation or should she be naming them all ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She refuses to name them all because she doesn't want to get them into trouble but will name just 1
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my bets to help you

For clarity - it is the Crown Prosecution Service that is taking the case - not the minor concerned.

There is no victimisation involved - and the lawyer for the accused will be able to cross examine her about the other men

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it is crown prosecution dealing with the case .. But how can she only accuse the 1 man and not the others she has admitted to sleeping with others in her statement but won't name them .. Will this make the case stronger for the 1 named as it does look like victimisation?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have sent you a question?
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

I am afraid that the CPS are clearly content with the situation of her naming none of the others

It will not look like victimisation as of course all that she slept with are equally guilty - but it will certainly help the one man that he is not the only one involved

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
they are all guilty as well but will never be taken to trial I don't understand how she can get away with only naming 1 how will the cps look at that ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this girl has been asked to name specific markings on the accused body and has not named obvious markings on him how will the courts see this?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i have sent a question
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

These are evidential issues which a Jury will consider when deciding Guilt or innocence - it is not what the CPS things about it - it is about what a Jury thinks