12826847

If a judge has said no need for further litigation to make

Customer Question

If a judge has said no need for further litigation to make amendments to a court order but the father who has residency refuses to entertain any amendment even though it has not been put in writing ( he has said whatever we ask it will be no ) also as the mother my daughter still has parental responsibility she has not been consulted on any aspect of the child's choice if a new senior school or any input into her ongoing education . Can the father unilaterally veto any instruction the judge gave ? I should explain that my daughter has mental health problems and the judge has asked that I supervise the visits but I believe that my daughters mental health has improved ( consultants letter to back this up ) and we wanted to ask father to drop the supervise and allow more access in the school holidays which is currently two separate weeks in the summer holidays, every other weekend and half the half term but we didn't even get into a discussion let alone putting it in writing he just said the answer would be no whatever we ask
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Is the child happy about the school that has been chosen?

When was the matter last in Court

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The matter was last before the court on 13th November 2015 and as far as we are aware the choice of the school has been based on the fact that they have a dyslexic unit but my granddaughter is not diagnosed dyslexic just needs some one to one and geographical it's close to where she lives and she seems happy with choice but my daughter was not consulted as to what school would be chosen
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm still waiting for an answer even though I have provided the information you requested
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

My apologies for the delay

What changes are you seeking to the holidays?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am looking to get half the half terms and one week on and one week off in the summer holidays making it three weeks instead of the current two weeks on separate weeks not concurrently