Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Saturday I reserved a house, paid £500. In the agreement

Customer Question

Saturday I reserved a house, paid £500. In the agreement they include price of property of £222000, but in the advert was £22500, they said that advert is wrong. Latter they called me and said that it was mistake, and price is £225000. I agreed. But now I am thinking, that maybe I have rights to keep this price of £222000?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm afraid there is no legally binding agreement for a property purchase until such time as Contracts are exchanged.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that the Seller is under no obligation to sell the house to you at the mistaken price of £222,000. Sorry this is not the answer you were looking for, but if I have answered your question, I would be grateful if you could rat my answer.

Kind Regards Al

Hi Ana, if I have answered your enquiry, I would be grateful if you could rate my answer. Al