12826847

Am separating from by husband. He says he is entitled to

Customer Question

Am separating from by husband. He says he is entitled to half my wages. Is this true? He has a pension and is giving me less than a quarter but he is paying home bills. This arrangement is to last for six months. He then says he will sign for our house to go on the market., and not before.
Expert:  Clare replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage - and what income do you each have?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also forgot to say we have no mortgage
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Had a house valuation yesterday. £325.000. Will you soon answer my question?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My husband is retired. Pension just over £2,000. A month. I am a carer and work varied hours. But earn about 100-150 a week.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Once my husband is entitled to the state pension . Am I entitled to half of that as well as his employment pension?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Clare, I cannot see an answer from you. I have now been charged twice. Please what is happening?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you respond on this?