Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

My Wife has had a operation on both legs and had new joints

Customer Question

My Wife has had a operation on both legs and had new joints but they have squashed a nerve and she is having trouble walking they say there is nothing they can do and she will have to live with it I dont think it is fare she has got to put up with this as it should have been a straight forward operation but now she is in pain what can I do about it Please
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 4 months ago.

Dear *****

I would approach a local solicitor's firm that specialises in personal injury claims as medical negligence is a species of personal injury law.

If you look in your local newspapers you will hopefully find a solicitors offering personal injury claims on a no win no fee basis so your wife's claim can be assessed properly at no cost to you. Medical negligence claims are complex and it can take a lot of work just to be able to assess the issue of liability and doing it this way enables the solicitors to do that at no cost to you.

I hope this helps. If there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.

Kindly rate my answer before leaving the system so I get credit for my time.

Best wishes

Michael