12826847

Why was criminal offence placed on me from an incident

Customer Question

Why was criminal offence placed on me from an incident during illness in a surgery?
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Greenwich London
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Sent letters of complaint, seeking details about the incident, but for over a period of 4 months have not received any acknowledgement. But, details given to other surgery in the area and disallows me to re-register. At present unable to get any medical assistance or continue with repeat prescriptions normally given. I have tried all source of contacts, with help from advice systems, but is continuously told information cannot be found or is available. At present, from hospital visit for treatment, told they need doctors name and should pursue this from them to continue. I am at total lost of what next to do.
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: I intend to pursue it via the NHS Ombudsman, but not sure if I have done enough so far before this approach to them.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

What criminal offence?