31090051

My brother is listed as a guardian for my children should

Customer Question

Hello.
My brother is listed as a guardian for my children should anything happen to myself and partner. I would like to add a codicil to say the same but also if anything should happen to my brother also then his partner should have guardianship and vice versa. I would like to know how to word it.
Thanks so much.
Expert:  JGM replied 4 months ago.

"I hereby amend my will As follows: I appoint my brother (name and address) and his partner (name and address) and the survivor of them to be legal guardians to my children in the event of the death of me, the said (name), and my partner (name and address)." I hope that gives you some wording to use in your codicil. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.