Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I've been told by my wife cousin he has had a privet

Customer Question

I've been told by my wife cousin he has had a privet invtigator followig me for four months and has damiging photos of me and my family if I don't meet his demands he will send than to people and family and the press thanks Charlie dickens
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello Charlie my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

When you say damaging photos, what do you mean?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have had an affair, which my wife knows about and he claims he has photos of me with the woman. He invested money with my company and is now demanding I return his money or he will start legal action and involve the press. There was no formal agreement regarding when his money was to be returned. I also belie he has hacked emails and telephones due to the information, both private and business he knows. He was a journalist and says he will go to the press too.

Ok - the taking of photos and sending them is not illegal.

The demanding of money in return is. So if he was going to publish without payment it would be fine.

But as they are demanding £ then you should report this to the Police.

This is blackmail.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.