12826847

I put my house up for sale for £249,000.pounds and my

Customer Question

i put my house up for sale for £249,000.pounds and my daughter ask me if she could buy which i said yes and i would giver her £25,000 of the price of the house which i did in 2012 where she was going to pay in installments i got the first one 49,000 pounds,on 9 July 2012 then £64000 pounds 25 November 2013 then had no more because she said she was going to sell it then pay me what she owed me once it was sold she as now sold it for i think for over £320,000 pounds and has only given me £59.000 pounds so far since the sale she owes me about £60,000 pound but won' talk to me she has spoken to her sister and said she is not going to pay me any more money she has not let any one know her new address but i know it any way i don't live in England i live in Thailand but will be back in one weeks time is there any think we can do get what money she owes me back your faithfully john s stevens
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  Joshua replied 9 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

I am sorry for the delay you have experienced in receiving a response to the above. Do you still require assistance with this question? If you do could you kindly tell me if your agreement with your daughter was formalised in writing or was it just made verbally please?