Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

My wife and i been separated for many years what happens if

my wife and i been separated for many years what happens if she has not left a wii

Hi, I take it that you have never divorced? Do you have children? Al

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not divorced two children

Hi, thanks for your reply. If your wife were not to get divorced from you and died without making a Will, you will receive the first £250,000 of her Estate, together with all her personal possessions. If your wife left more than £250,000, the balance would be split as follows-

you get an interest in half

the other half is then divided equally between your 2 children

I hope this assists and sets out the legal position. If so, I would be grateful if you could rate my answer. Kind Regards Al