29905560

Iv js gone through my call log and realised a call has been

Hi iv js gone through my call log and realised a call has been made to emergency services today wth a duration of over 30 sec from my mobile. I did not make this call and i think the kids might hv dialled it while playing on my phone although thyv denied it. I had a log last week as well to emergncy srvces as well so iv decided to ban the kids from using my mobile. My mobile is private number. Im js wondering wil the police locate me. Will i get in trouble. Please advice im really worried.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Has anyone contacted you about this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
far no one contacted me via phone or letter
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

To be honest I wouldn’t worry about this. Making a couple of calls is nothing. If they had any concerns about you then they would have visited your property and then told you off about wasting emergency services time. This would have happened when you made the calls but obviously they did not think this was a concern so nothing has happened. It is extremely unlikely that anyone would now get involved with this and pursue you for anything. Do not worry about it. As mentioned making a couple of silent calls is nothing really and it is only the serial abusers of the 999 service which may eventually get into trouble. You certainly do not fall into that category.

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you