Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

2 years ago I bought a converted barn on a golf course. We,

2 years ago I bought a converted barn on a golf course. We, our cars and our house have been hit by golf balls many times. We are now worried about leaving the house and go into the garden. We feel like prisoners. Also we have spent lots of money to repair damages. Should the golf club have a insurance policy to cover their members?
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

I am sorry to read of your circumstances. May I ask if you have raised the issue with the golf club (I am sure you have) and their response?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Their response was you live on a golf course so you should expect this to happen
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 months ago.

A pleasure to speak with you. If I can assist any further, please do not hesitate to contact me. All the best