Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have an issue with my business partner I have locked her

Hi I have an issue with my business partner I have locked her out of premises yesterday. For the past 7 months she didn't pay expenses and still bean using it the stock a payed for. I locked the stock under the lock, she brake it . Than i came to fix the l cupboards doors and put the new lock and she said she will brake it again. So I locked her out,but her sister came to talk to me and i let her in , so now she refusing to leave premises. I have small child at home and can't leave to go home.
Please help me with advice .
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you have any form of written agreement between you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Only50/50 partnership
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
But we text and emailed several times that partnership agreement is over . We just have a lease left for 4 and a half years left .

I will call shortly.