ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I was seeing my grandson every saturday for six hours then

i was seeing my grandson every saturday for six hours then my son and partner seperated and we have been told we will never see him again also my son has been denied acsess
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how long will my answer take.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

I am very sorry to hear that you are being denied a relationship with your grandson.

Please may I ask:

- how old is your grandson?

- how long was the routine in place for you seeing him every saturday? when was this stopped?

- I note that your son has referred to mediation - have you also?

- was the reason the contact was stopped for both you and your son because of the break up or has the mother given any other reasons?

kind regards

Caroline

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i was having my grandson on a saturday for over twelve months he is two years old on the 14th august 17 on the 7th of august i had him over night for her to go to a hen party my son picked him up after he finished his night shift every thing was fine until his birthday on the 14th when my son took him back she got funny and told him he couldnt have him has they arranged on the friday. i called her by phone and asked her if i could have him on the saturday she said i would never see him again.i havent referred for mediation waiting to see how my son gets on with his the only reason i can think of is my son has been getting on to her about the company she keeps her friends are not very nice people they smoke in the same room as james they swear every word is the F word they have two dogs that mess everywhere and he is frightened about james picking something up from them. they have three children that the father smacks around the head they go to special school .they fall out with the neighbours.they have been warned by the housing association they are not nice people.i have since been abused by phone by her for trying to reason with her about her relationship with she does'nt want to listento advice all i am concerned about is the welfare of our grandson.

It was nice to speak with you.

If I can help any further, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

Caroline