Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Has the consent order been sealed by the court?
1. Yes. Even if it's out of time a judge will accept a consent order. The date will be out by a judge when it's sealed.
2. They could in theory, but you would have grounds to set aside based on the fact there is a live settlement offer which has been accepted.
3. No. You have to take their word for it. But if they say they have you can assume they have,
4. Yes you can and the fee is £100. It's £255 for a hearing fee
5. No, it needs to be paper so you can send a cheque for £100. It would be a district judge who will deal with it.
Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
2. correct. There is a signed consent order
4. Yes n244 and you only need to complete box 10
Does that clairfy?
1. Make the application yourself.
2. The Judge will just amend it.
3. Both but the later one will be returned.
1. No, its a consent order. You both agree to it. Otherwise it wouldnt be a consent order
2. No, once its signed by both parties, its binding
I dont think you can give me a bonus at this stage, but I am grateful for the thought!
Does that clarify?