Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

My car, not driven by me parked on private land. NTK dated

My car, not driven by me parked on private land. NTK dated 15 days later and received by me 19 days later. Wrote back explaining that I was not driver (as evidenced by their CCTV) and under POFA 2012 was not liable as NTK issued too late for liability to attach to keeper. Pointed out that under no obligation to name keeper and declined to do so. 2 and a half years of intermittent threats now LBC sent!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

How may I assist you with the above? Would you like assistance in how to proceed forward from this point or is there another aspect I can help you with?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How to proceed. They want £196 and of course threaten county court action, bailiffs, costs etc