F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I have an inheritance dispute. The Executors instructed

Customer Question

I have an inheritance dispute. The Executors instructed solicitors but they have simply not replied to any of my letters. I want to 'start' proceedings without a lawyer in the hope that seeing this action they will come to their senses and negotiate. Can this be done? I have legal qualifications (not a lawyer) so want to do as much as I can without incurring huge fees.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 27 days ago.

Hello - can you explain exactly what your issue is - thanks

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I am alleging my Aunt was unduly influenced. I along with my sister and two cousins are the main beneficiaries. I have suggested a proposal to my two cousins (now the Executors - I was the Executor before) who have instructed solicitors but I am getting nowhere fast. Solicitor just advised me she is still waiting for her clients instructions.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
am I to receive an answer?
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I paid for a quick response and was offered a phone call that did not go through but advised that the solicitor was available for this online conversation. That was an 1/2 an hour ago and nothing!