12826847

I had a lady come to my house at 9.15pm on Friday. she gave

Good afternoon,
I had a lady come to my house at 9.15pm on Friday. she gave me a handwritten letter, not signed, but just had her name at the bottom. The letter accused me of theft for a company I had worked for and left 10 months ago. I have never stolen anything from any body.
She kept asking me to e-mail her ( her e-mail is)***@******.***
She then said I had to arrange an appointment to discuss the matter. She would not give me a number to call as she said that she did not have a mobile, but said to call 101 stating a ref number.***********
The letter is all written in scrappy writing and ending
kind regards
PSI 16241 Laura Cairns
Again hand written but with no signature.
What should I do?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

Are you asking if you should make contact ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm not sure what to do, it all seems a bit funny and unprofessional. the people I worked for are no longer there, and changed their company name 4 times while I was working for them. Should I call 101 or ignore the situation? I havn't stolen anything.