Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I have all the relevant Paper work to prove that I withdrew

Customer Question

Hi Joshua I have all the relevant
Paper work to prove that I withdrew the £7000
Also an email from the person stating that he would pay back what I paid in.
I sent an email to him giving him 7 days notice to pay in full or I would issue the letter of demand.
I have not revived any communication from him so could you assist me in filling out and serving this demand.
Many thanks.
Kim.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Hi Kim. Yes of course. Could we transfer to email in order that you can provide me with more specific information. If you could confirm your email address?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Hi Joshua My email is *******************

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Morning Joshua. What is the next step ? Did you say you were going to send some paper work through Please advise. Many thanks. Kim. PS my email is *******************

Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

Hi Kim - I did email you yesterday. Did you not receive it? Could it be in spam? I can send again if not

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will check and let you know.
Many thanks.
Kim.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

My full name. ******************* Address Hill side cottage ******************* Debtors name ******************* Address ******************* Date of loan 27 September 2014 Loan amount £7000 Loan to help set up a business together. Please let me know if you need anything else. Kind regards. Kim.

Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

Kim - thanks for the above. I would recommend not posting the above on this thread - it is not private. I can ask that the above is removed for privacy if you wish? Do you want to forward to me by email instead?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please what's your email address
Cheers.
K
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

I am not allowed to post it here. I sent you an email yesterday - did you not receive it? I will email you again now.