Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

On 9-8-2016 I had solar panels installed over the year they

hi on 9-8-2016 I had solar panels installed over the year they have not performed as quoted also the quotation was for 16 panels to be fitted I paid for I now find only 14 panels were fitted I have been trying for 5 weeksand many phone calls to speek to someone at ysolar the installers but no replys ***** *****
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

1. I am sorry to read of the above. Is the company a limited company? If so may I confirm their name?
  2. Did you pay for any part of the order by credit card?
  3. Were you given any guarantees or assurances regarding their generating capacity?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hi it is ysolar ltd there estimated output was 4472 kw we paid dep 250.00 by cheque
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 months ago.

Many thanks for your request for a phone call. Is it convenient if I give you a call now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok