31090051

If a car is a right off and the insurance company cancel the

Customer Question

if a car is a right off and the insurance company cancel the insurance do you have to continue to pay monthy fees until full payment is made thank-you
Expert:  JGM replied 2 months ago.

Do you mean the monthly insurance premium. If so, yes. The monthly premium is a convenience to the insured person. The whole annual premium is due if a claim is made. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can you tell me pleaase if this is a one off question to you and that i have not signed up for any more payments, as an old age pensioner this money is alot and now i am worried, would you please let me know, thank-you for your help val
Expert:  JGM replied 2 months ago.

There is nothing on my screen to suggest that you signed up for a membership so you should be fine.