Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Problematic neighbour probably with mental health issue

Good afternoonProblematic neighbour probably with mental health issue reported me yesterday to the police saying I harrased her with messages ( After I noticed she neglect her own daughter and have issue with social services,school etc,I started to keep distance with her,she started spread some fals allegation about me and my family.I send her message that I feel sorry that she is like this and I am asking her not to contact me anymore and wish her all the best).
She has reported this as harrasment to the police.
Police called me yesterday evening accusing me I harras her,I didnt admit,just told I am going to make a raport about false allegation,accusation which can damage my reputation as a future solicitor.
What can I do about that? I am Law student,in few years I become a solicitor,can this situation have some impact in the future on my LLP? How can I stop that person,I am not the only one who police was called on in our neighborhood.Your sincerely
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She interpretated my message as sort of assault,she has issue with almost every person around and try to put her problems on other people,she s very jelaous person and unhappy with herself

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How many messages have you sent? Has the neighbour asked you to stop?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Few messages,she never asked me to stop

i will call shortly.

It says you are on the phone. Let me know when you are free.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I unblocked hidden numbers now
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am waiting for your phone call,thank you

ok. Just remind me of your number?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
sorry,did not realise I had blocked hidden numbers,now I unblocked on my phone
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear Jamie,if you prefer to call me on certain time could you please let me know,as I do not wish miss your phone call.Regards

sure. Do you want me to call this evening or tomorrow?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Tomorrow please, is 11 o clock good for you?regards