Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

One and 1/2 year ago I rent a car from Enterprise Group in

Hello Good Morning,
One and 1/2 year ago I rent a car from Enterprise Group in Leicester after 2 days the car been stolen and find from police in car accident not to far from were the car was parked. Now the company trough a lawyer ask me for the compensation because the car was almost destroyed (they come to me just now)they send to me all paper and all documentation etc.
The day after the accident I been on the agency were I rented the car and tell them that the car was stolen and involved in a car accident, their answer was to wait their response and at that time they dint let me feel up any form to declare so. Can you help me please thank you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 26 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Was it insured please?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Thank you and nice to meet you, yes the car was insured i took the car from a rent car company called Enterprise in Leicester
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 26 days ago.

Didnt the insurance pay out?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I don't know really but their lawyer send me all paper work with all expenses on it and ask me to sign out and pay 8000 pounds,but I dint sign nothing because I don't know how deal with this things
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 26 days ago.

Exactly. I would not sign anything. Your insurance company should sort it out.
After all you have paid for insurance - so it should pay.

So do not sign anything and then report it to your insurers.

They will pay out. Not you.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I got my phone broken so i cant use it right now i will receive it back tomorrow from the shop mobile sorry
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 26 days ago.

Sure. Can you see my advice above though?
If so, can I clarify anything else?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
i need to come back to were i was rented the car? and ask the name and insurance company and contact them?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 26 days ago.

Correct. They should pay the bill. That is what you paid for.

Does that help?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
very much thank you....i place another question regarding divorce as well a don't know if is you are going to respond thank you have you got any office around Market Harborough?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 26 days ago.

Sadly not, we are online only.

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face at the bottom of the screen, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. Thank you in advance and good luck!

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I will do right now and if i need to contact you how i can do?and i need to pay again for the next time?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 26 days ago.

Just ask for me here. If its related to the same question, its no extra charge.

I hope that helps

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
fantastic.....Jamie you are an angel..so my conversation will stay recorded right for next time?right?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 26 days ago.

Very kind and yes.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Thank you so much have nice day