Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have a back problem due to 2Mylograms in the 170's.Do you

I have a back problem due to 2Mylograms in the 170's.Do you know of a solicitor who would represent me on a No Win No Fee basis
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
In the 1970's I was given 2 Mylograms which were supposed to flush through your system .I was given these to determine the extent of my injury to my back and the exact level which it occurred.I have since then suffered with acute pain which represents 45years of constant pain
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
After each of the two Mylograms I had a procedure called Laminectomies. This is a well documented product and subject by the myofilament Action Group.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Do you want a call?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No continue on line
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Ok - I can not act for you as we are an online only service.

I assume this was a medical procedure?
I can give you a list of no win no fee Solicitors?
When did you realise you had problems?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's always known I have problems ,but not the actual cause ,nothing was ever explained. I have always believed my accident was the cause of all my pain.Until recently.Then my wife saw the article on line about the myofilament Action Group and that is as far as I have got.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

When did you have the procedure?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My first Myodil was 1973 and my first operation followed the Mylogram
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Thanks. The bad news is that you have 3 years to bring a claim under the Limitation Act 1980. As such you may be out of time.

But I would recommend the following personal injury Solicitors for no win no fee:

www.minsterlaw.co.uk

www.slatergordon.co.uk

http://www.broadwaysolicitors.co.uk/

If not, I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
One thing my wife has just taken a voice message from the fraud team of Natural West regarding my account can you check to make sure someone hasn't inadvertently added some zero's thank you
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

No - its a one off fee.

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face at the bottom of the screen, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. Thank you in advance and good luck!