Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I run a UK limited company. Can I complete legal paperwork

I run a UK limited company. Can I complete legal paperwork templates for clients (licensed from here : https://docular.net/) on their behalf... ? They provide me their business details, and I complete the lawer-created template forms and deliver these to my client as a product. Is this legal... ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Are you offering legal services?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The process would work exactly as described in the initial question -- I would complete legal paperwork templates for clients (licensed from here : https://docular.net/) on their behalf. They provide me their business details, and I complete the lawer-created template forms and deliver these to my client as a product.Is this legally acceptable, or should I simply refer my clients to the service instead... ?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

The answer would be no.

You can not complete any paperwork. You can provide the documents if they are templates, but the client must do everything else including completing them.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

If not I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That's perfect. Thankyou for your time.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

A pleasure.