Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I run a UK limited company. Can I complete legal paperwork

I run a UK limited company. Can I complete legal paperwork templates for clients (licensed from here : https://docular.net/) on their behalf... ? They provide me their business details, and I complete the lawer-created template forms and deliver these to my client as a product. Is this legal... ?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Are you offering legal services?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The process would work exactly as described in the initial question -- I would complete legal paperwork templates for clients (licensed from here : https://docular.net/) on their behalf. They provide me their business details, and I complete the lawer-created template forms and deliver these to my client as a product.Is this legally acceptable, or should I simply refer my clients to the service instead... ?

The answer would be no.

You can not complete any paperwork. You can provide the documents if they are templates, but the client must do everything else including completing them.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

If not I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer. Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That's perfect. Thankyou for your time.

A pleasure.