12826847

If some messages were given to a friend to show them what

If some messages were given to a friend to show them what someone had said about them in a bullying text that they work with, the information had a message missing but would not affect the outcome of the hearing. The message was not deleted deliberately is this fraud.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Is there any reason you think it would be?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. I later found out that the friends boss had used it in an disaplinary without my say so when I asked his boss y he said it was in cerculation which gave him authority to use it , he then found a message was missing which had nothing to do with what the person had said to me and has dismissed me from work saying I gave fraudulent information which I stated I don’t know when the message had disappeared but yes agree with him that their was a message their. Is he correct in the matter.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can the information I have to my colligue/ friend be used by our boss in a disaplinary hearing without my say so, as I was unaware of the information being used as evidence in a disaplinary hearing. The information was for my friend/ work coligue but for no one else.?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Gave not have
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

That isn't fraud. It is just not fraud.

It just doesn't offend.

I cant see what he thinks is fraudulent about it.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

It is just not fraud.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here are the messages in question please tell me if this is fraud he said it’s because I produced evidence that is not correct as it had a message missing which I do not remember removing intentanaly. The last comment she made In which my friend feels his a form of bullying is above the arrow which I just inserted and where the arrow is four of these faces �� are missing. Is that fraud by failimg to disclose information.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

That is just not fraud.

It just doesn't comply.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Was the information I gave my friend aloud to be used as evidence in an disaplinary hearing held by my boss without asking me if he could use it.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 month ago.

Oh yes, he could use its. But it still does not mean this amounts to a fraud.

I am happy to continue with this but please rate my answer.