12826847

If some messages were given to a friend to show them what

If some messages were given to a friend to show them what someone had said about them in a bullying text that they work with, the information had a message missing but would not affect the outcome of the hearing. The message was not deleted deliberately is this fraud.

Is there any reason you think it would be?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No. I later found out that the friends boss had used it in an disaplinary without my say so when I asked his boss y he said it was in cerculation which gave him authority to use it , he then found a message was missing which had nothing to do with what the person had said to me and has dismissed me from work saying I gave fraudulent information which I stated I don’t know when the message had disappeared but yes agree with him that their was a message their. Is he correct in the matter.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can the information I have to my colligue/ friend be used by our boss in a disaplinary hearing without my say so, as I was unaware of the information being used as evidence in a disaplinary hearing. The information was for my friend/ work coligue but for no one else.?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Gave not have

That isn't fraud. It is just not fraud.

It just doesn't offend.

I cant see what he thinks is fraudulent about it.

It is just not fraud.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Here are the messages in question please tell me if this is fraud he said it’s because I produced evidence that is not correct as it had a message missing which I do not remember removing intentanaly. The last comment she made In which my friend feels his a form of bullying is above the arrow which I just inserted and where the arrow is four of these faces �� are missing. Is that fraud by failimg to disclose information.

That is just not fraud.

It just doesn't comply.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Was the information I gave my friend aloud to be used as evidence in an disaplinary hearing held by my boss without asking me if he could use it.

Oh yes, he could use its. But it still does not mean this amounts to a fraud.

I am happy to continue with this but please rate my answer.